top of page

Launch of Enterprise Survey
MUBS, Lebanon, 8 October 2020

The Enterprise Survey (activity 1.5 of the Project), aimed at identifying the knowledge and skill gaps of ICT graduates, was launched in Lebanon on 8 October 2020. The Survey Questionnaire was prepared by colleagues from the University of Dubrovnik and Modern University for Business and Sciences and after consultation with project partners, it was sent to companies in Lebanon.


The Survey was conducted online. A sample of one hundred (100) companies have been selected randomly all located in Lebanon and two-thirds (67%) of them having been established post 1990. The survey was carried out during September and October 2020, mostly with either the HR manager or a staff of his/her department accounting to 58% of respondents. The other 42% were either the CEO, General Manager or the owner of the company.  Profile of companies in the sample: 65% are located in Beirut, 56% are individual proprietorships, and 83% are domestically owned. Half of the sample consisted of small sized companies employing 10 to 49 employees. Overall 80% had hired IT graduates during the past three years. 

bottom of page